Forever by Judy Blume
This week I read "Forever". It was a book Judy Blume and written for older kids. I figured I would give it a try but boy was in for a surprise. Forever was all about a girl, Katherine who was in love for the first time and found out what it was all about.
Even though I would have never picked up "Forever" if I knew what it was about I enjoyed it. One part that really stood out to me was when Katherine's mom gave her a news article. " 3- If you need help, where will you seek it?" and "4- Have you thought about how the relationship will end?" Katherine thought that she would never need help and the relationship would never end and that is just how head over heels in love she was.
I thought this book was really interesting at the least but I think it was really mature. Because I have read a lot of other Judy Blume books and nothing like this I found it unexpected of her. I read the book in 3 days flat and couldn't put it down. I think it would be really cool of there was a sequel from Michael's (Katherine's boyfriend) point of view. Definitely recommend if your parents allow you to and you are mature enough.
-Aleyna
Seems like a good book. I have also read a lot of Judy Blume. But never read one like this. Sounds great. Can't believe you read it in three days!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting!
Waniso Berry
Hey Waniso,
DeleteSo it was only like 180 pages so not a big book . Reaaly graphic and visual soo... but it was REALLY good!