Sunday, September 23, 2012

Blogpost #2

Crazy by Amy Reed

     So, I literally just started this new book... "Crazy" by Amy Reed and I can already tell its blog post ready! It's about this boy, Connor, and girl, Isabel. Its a typical love story, boy likes girl but girl isn't interested... however there is a twist. Isabel is "Crazy"

     Connor thinks he's in love. He is falling for Isabel and is head over heels. Little does he know, Isabel is a drug addict. Her highs are way too high and her lows are extremely low. Now since I just started the book and am only a few pages in I don't know much about the characters. However, I have a foretaste of what each character is like.

     I think that Isabel is a problem. She is obviously addicted to drugs and has her issues but is also a bad influence. Isabel also reminds me of the type of girl that sleeps with everyone on the football team. I say that because she is always talking the Connor about the boyfriends that shes had in the past and let me tell you there are a lot. Connor on the other had is a loser when it comes to love, that is, in his opinion. In his past relationship he was the deciding factor when his girlfriend was contemplating if she liked boys or girls better, she decided she liked girls better. In other words he views himself as the "last resort", so when he is in love with Isabel its kind of a BIG deal.

     "Crazy" is written in emails for the first half and then switches into days when Isabel is in rehab. It's a battle of love, addiction and reality all through the book. Which will win? I don't know but I cant wait to find out.


- Aleyna

No comments:

Post a Comment