The Rose that Grew from Concrete By Tupac Shakur
I just started The Rose that Grew from Concrete by Tupac Shakur.It's mixed journal entries and poems/raps by themost influential rapper Tupac Shakur.
After reading this I thought about the legacy of Tupac and the question we all want answered, Is Tupac alive? I've done some research and I think he is. One reason why I think Tupac is alive is because he changed his name to Makaveli. Makaveli was a Italian escape artist who was best know for faking his death. Also in many songs such as "Time 2 Dump" Tupac says " my alias Makaveli" meaning my fake identity Makaveli.
Another example of why I think Tupac is still alive is because of the number 7. (And I know it sounds weird) One of Tupacs album was "The 7 Day Theory" and the number keeps coming up. Tupac was shot on the 7th, died 7 days after being shot, was 25 (2+5=7), died at 4:03 (4+3=7), he is supposed to come back in 2014 (2+1+4=7) and he will be 43 (4+3=7) this proves that the number 7 has a significance to his "death" and "rebirth"
Last but not least in many of Tupac's songs he predicts his death, the car stopping at the red light and then shots being fired. (Strange huh) The police also never looked into his death which is strange because he was and still is an icon. His funeral was also canceled and the his death certificate was never released. Tupac was and still is no question about it the most influential rap pest of his time. He remains in our thoughts and leaves us all wondering...Tupac,where are you?
-Aleyna
wow, this sounds like a very interesting book, i would love to read it. You come up with these amazing idea's on why you think Tupac is alive. It is a very interesting blog post and your writing really makes me want to read more, Amazing job!
ReplyDeleteThis is so mysterious! I'm waiting for 2014. Very good analysis.
ReplyDeleteThank you, Ella and Grace!
ReplyDeleteIm happy you found this interesting.
-Aleyna